Associates for Resolution Therapy
INFORMATION on Family Therapy
- About Cognitive Behavior Treatment. Info...
- Family Therapy Questions, FAQs. Info...
- Anger Management. Info...
- Family Marriage Counseling Suggested Readings. Info...
GROUP SESSIONS & CLASSES
- Anger, Assertiveness & Conflict Management. Info...
- Building Self-Esteem in Your Child. Info...
- Coping With the Strong-Willed Child. Info...
If someone you know might have interest, please forward this link.
Finally, therapy that focuses on solutions, not problems
Why Marriage & Family Therapy Works
- Over 97% of clients treated by marriage & family therapists are highly satisfied with the help they received.
- Over 98% rated their marriage & family therapy services as “good” or “excellent.”
- Research shows that most patients only require 4-12 sessions. Of course, the number of sessions required varies from case to case; however, marriage family therapy tends to be briefer than many other types of therapy.
Because life shouldn’t be put on hold.
Is conflict ruining your relationship?
Our methods help:
- Determine joint goals
- Achieve honest, respectful two-way communication
- Find “win-win” solutions
- Move beyond power struggles
- Balance individual, couple & family needs
- Understand relationship patterns
- Strengthen patterns that work
- Reduce patterns that do not work
- Anger management
- Deal with Intimacy issues
Therapy needn’t be an endless journey, but a brief renewal on the journey through life
Marriage and family therapy isn’t just for couples
I will help you build and repair your relationships by developing “win-win” solutions, teaching communication skills, and converting your relationship anger to a productive force.”
We frequently work with individuals. It is not necessary for both partners to be present during therapy for a relationship to improve. Meaningful change can occur through the examination of self-belief systems and dealing with personal emotional or behavioral issues. Using solution focus, cognitive, behavioral, and other proven techniques, we can help with:
- Communication Training
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness Training
- Depression & Anxiety Reduction
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Grief & Loss
- Divorce Prevention
- Relationship Repairing & Rebuilding
Are your kids and family out of control?
We offer individual and family counseling to help families and children thrive. Family strengthening work focuses on:
- Parenting the strong-willed child
- Dealing with the anxious child
- Managing AD/HD in your family
- Effective parent/child communication
- Avoiding power struggles in parenting
- Managing custody issues
- Decreasing the emotional pain of divorce
- Play Therapy
Cost-effective counseling groups
- Adults with AD/HD – Including coaching, counseling, and support.
- Anger Management groups – To learn ways to use anger as a productive force in your life.
- Couples groups for Recovery – Including addictions, depression, and anxiety.
- Parenting the Strong-Willed Child